Top Growth Marketing is looking for a PPC digital marketer with a creative mind and attention to detail to join our performance marketing team.
You will own and manage all aspects of PPC/SEM/Paid Search/Google Ads/YouTube, utilizing strategic sales funnels. You are highly experienced in CRO & conversion tracking, with a proven track record of managing PPC budgets.
This individual would have experience running Google and Bing paid ads, and have great verbal communication to engage with both the team and clients.
- 2+ years of PAID Google advertising experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing PPC clients/accounts. (Any industry)
- Manage PPC, SEM, Display, YouTube, dynamic retargeting, and other paid digital marketing efforts.
- Develop PPC strategy, leverage PPC across platforms, and integrate paid media into multi-channel marketing.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, CPA, impression share, quality score, and other KPIs.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Google Tags Manager
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Looking to learn and grow with our team.
This position is for an individual looking to join our full-time remote team. This job also pays hourly with 2 bonuses per year. Please do not submit any agency or white label applications.
→ The next step is to apply and complete the screening questions so that we can then organize an interview over google hangouts :)
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Manage search ad accounts
- Be proactive about finding new strategies and tactics to help clients achieve their goals.
- Mange communication with client (emails, calls etc)
- Deliver insights to copy and creative team to improve ads
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Prepare reports and present result to clients and management.
Life at Top Growth Marketing