Looking for an eCom store manager that's part of our fast-growing digital marketing agency that can work within our remote team of awesome people!
We have a large array of amazing clients, brands, and projects that we work within growing their digital eCommerce stores (Shopify, etc). We provide mostly Meta, Google, and TikTok ads management but also have a copy, creative, and email marketing team.
This position would be to join the team and help manage one of the apparel eCom brand that we own. The brand is an Australian Humor apparel company, selling fun tees, crops, hoodies, and hats with Australian sayings.
Some of the requirements to qualify are
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Copywriting skills and a touch of humor for content creation for social postings.
- Shopify backend experience (inventory management, product management / updates...)
- Email etiquette
- Social media marketing skills, mainly organic posts for IG and Tik Tok
- Working with customers and support
- Organized, task-orientated, and has great attention to detail.
- Execute social posts, scheduling, content creation, email, and backend Shopify tasks
- Manage projects, calendars & timelines
- Able to come up and push creative strategy
- Willingness to learn new concepts, new ideas, and implementation
- Logical decision-making
- 1+ year of Shopify experience
- Exciting and fun attitude
What you get when working with TGM
- A huge amount of training in all areas of digital marketing
- Partners with Shopify, Facebook, Google, Reddit, Klaviyo and Snapchat
- Working with top eCom brands, majority US by many global brands
- Exposed to some of the best US eCom brands and founders
- A global supporting team to help you grow
- Bonuses twice a year
- Flexible hours
- Remote work environment
Please note this position pays hourly. Plus two bonuses a year. Completely remote.
→ The next step is to apply and complete the screening questions so that we can then organize an interview over Google hangouts :)
There is a range of tasks you will be managing on the day-to-day while being a pivotal part of the Top Growth Marketing team.
Some example tasks
- Manage client relationships (connect internal and external teams).
- Strategy & brainstorming sessions with clients.
- Overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Snapchat & TikTok.
- Ad and email review before sending to clients.
- Account set up for clients and team.
- Onboarding new clients so we can start running ads & emails for them.
- Traffic controller. Keep the team on track and clients happy.
- Track the progress of tasks, deadlines & accuracy of deliverables.
- Run internal and client-facing meetings, taking detailed notes & disseminating meeting recaps.
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate.
- These are a few of the suggested tasks but the role is not limited to these. There is plenty of room for growth.
Life at Top Growth Marketing